Saturday, October 27, 2012


As great as this all looks and sounds, it doesn’t amount to a hill of beans if you have no marketing skills. What I mean is – once you join in with MCA and ultimately to the TVC Matrix side, what then? How are you going to successfully promote this product? Now if you’re a seasoned marketer “I’m not talking to you” I’m talking to those who are excited right now about the opportunity to go do something great with this business and win financially for themselves and their families. Are you going to jump all over Facebook and Youtube and Twitter because that’s what you see everyone else doing (including myself?) The big difference is, I’ve had Facebook training, I’ve got Twitter experience, I’ve paid for Craigslist training so I know what the heck I’m doing.

I say all of that to say this – If you choose to join this company with me, I am offering free marketing training to everyone who decides to join me. As you can see there is a “TRAINING PORTAL” tab on this website that is Password Protected. It protected from everyone who visits this site except my team. Inside the Training Portal are video trainings that either I have done myself or some of my other colleagues so graciously added for everyone’s benefit. With this training under your belt, you will then be equipped to go online if you choose to and intelligently market any product or service you want to. Will this training make you a master at marketing? No, but if will lay a great foundation for you to start from.

The goal is to get you proficient enough to the point that you can go out on your own and not have to depend on anyone to do things for you! THAT’S THE GOAL! I only promise to educate you as best I can but I will never do the work for you. I am always accessible other than the times I am with my family. I encourage you to make the best decision you possibly can on what TEAM you choose to be a part of. Sure, I would love to have you join me, but ultimately it’s your decision. Take time to look over this site entirely and I want you to look at the quality of my work (this site) and what talents I bring to the table that you can tap into.

JOIN MY TEAM BY ENTERING YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE HOME PAGE – LET’S GET TO WORK!

Thank you for popping by and I hope this you found this information helpful in your research about Motor Club Of America and the TVC Matrix business opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment